Join the 901 Pest Control TeamLeader in Family Owned Pest Control
To most, Pest Control simply means killing bugs. At 901 Pest Control, it’s an opportunity for our employees to enjoy a rewarding career protecting the health, home, and property of our customers. Our Service Technicians and Sales Inspectors strive to provide the absolute best service in the industry – which is why we are the highest rated pest company in greater Memphis area. With that type of workforce, it’s no surprise that 901 Pest Control is one of the fasted growing pest control companies in West Tennessee and North Mississippi.
901 Pest Control is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please call 901.327.8803.
WE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
- Service, Sales, & Administration Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Performance Incentive Bonus Paid Monthly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off That Grows with # Years Worked up to 4 Weeks PTO
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Matching 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Independent Work Environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Company Vehicle
- Company Credit Card
COMMITMENT TO TRAINING
All 901 Pest Control technicians and inspectors receive comprehensive hands-on and field training. Skills covered during this training include:
- Residential pest identification and treatment training for pests in and around the home.
- Residential sales principles training that educates team members on pests that invade the home.
- Subterranean Termite identification and treatment courses.
- Commercial pest identification and treatment training for pests that impact commercial facilities.
- Commercial sales principles training that educates team members for the pests specific to a variety of commercial facilities.